Receive 1 CPE Credit • Discounted Training • Chance to Win a CompTIA Exam Voucher
You're Invited to SecureNinja’s webinar on Red Team Pen Testing Skills for the Modern Era!
Please join us from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM on Tuesday, March 22 as we welcome Dr James Stanger, Chief Technology Evangelist at CompTIA, where he will discuss:
- Security pen testing skills for the modern era
- Focusing on the “red team” side of security
- Discussion will include cloud, data center, and installed/enterprise pen testing
- Hands-on approach showing ways that pen testers use OSINT and additional tools to conduct reconnaissance, then compromise systems and spread laterally
In addition to this immersive information, we also have some incredible giveaways for you!
- Each Attendee will receive 1 CPE to apply to recertification
- Each attendee will receive 30% off their next CompTIA Training through SecureNinja
- Each attendee will be entered into a raffle and 2 attendees can win a CompTIA exam voucher of their choice
About the Speaker
James Stanger, PhD has consulted with corporations, governments and learning institutions worldwide about IT security, open source, and network administration for over 20 years. Organizations include the British Army, Northrop Grumman, IBM, Oracle, General Dynamics, West Point (U.S. Army), NTT Japan, Symantec, the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), the US State Department, New Horizons, Dell, the United Arab Emirates Cultural Division, the Open University (UK), the US Navy, Mesei University and SoftBank.
He is a respected authority in security, networking, and open source. His area of expertise include security analytics, penetration testing, Linux and open source, network administration and monitoring, blockchain, and end point host support. He has provided consulting concerning the business of risk management, as well as network architecting. He has also created education programs and curricula worldwide. He has published dozens of articles, books, and blogs. His books have been translated into over a dozen languages.
Currently, James is Chief Technology Evangelist at CompTIA, where he works with IT professionals, hiring managers and executives worldwide to identify critical skills, and help build CompTIA’s education programs. He lives and plays in the Puget Sound area of Washington State.