SecureNinja's CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is like no other CASP accelerated immersion class available in the market today.
SecureNinja’s Secure Ninja Team are widely known as the world’s leading instructors for CompTIA exam preparation from whom you will not only receive the knowledge to pass the exam but come back to the job with real-world skills you can apply right away maximizing your training investment. You will benefit from their extensive knowledge base as they teach you proprietary tips and tricks for exam passing success.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CASP exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level security skills and knowledge. While there is no required prerequisite, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus at the enterprise level.
The CASP exam will certify that the successful candidate has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments. The candidate will apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies, translate business needs into security requirements, analyzes risk impact and respond to security incidents.
The CompTIA CASP exam is accredited by ANSI and shows compliance with the ISO 17024 standard. The exam also undergoes reviews and updates to exam objectives.
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management and Incident Response
- Research and Analysis and Assessment
- Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
Successful Candidates Will:
- Demonstrate competency in enterprise security, risk management, research and analysis and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to proactively guard against security threats at the enterprise level.
- Apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
Who Would Benefit
IT security professionals with a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration and at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
- Information Systems Security
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Assessor
- Security Manager or Information
- Assurance Manager (IAM)
- Security Analyst
- Information Systems Security
- Officer/Information Assurance
- Security Officer (ISSO/IASO)
There are no required pre-requisites to attend; however, the CASP certification is intended to follow courses such as CompTIA Security+ or equivalent work experience in a technical field.
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CHFI (Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) CAS-003 Classes Schedule|
|Mar. 02, 2019||Mar. 30, 2019||Alexandria||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Weekend|
|Mar. 02, 2019||Mar. 30, 2019||Live Online||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Online|
|Mar. 11, 2019||Mar. 15, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 11, 2019||Mar. 15, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Mar. 11, 2019||Mar. 15, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 18, 2019||Mar. 22, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 01, 2019||Apr. 05, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 08, 2019||Apr. 12, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 08, 2019||Apr. 12, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 08, 2019||Apr. 12, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 01, 2019||Jun. 29, 2019||Alexandria||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Weekend|
|Jun. 01, 2019||Jun. 29, 2019||Live Online||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 03, 2019||Jun. 07, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 10, 2019||Jun. 14, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 10, 2019||Jun. 14, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 10, 2019||Jun. 14, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 24, 2019||Jun. 28, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 27, 2019||Aug. 24, 2019||Alexandria||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Weekend|
|Jul. 27, 2019||Aug. 24, 2019||Live Online||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 05, 2019||Aug. 09, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 26, 2019||Aug. 30, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 05, 2019||Nov. 02, 2019||Alexandria||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Weekend|
|Oct. 05, 2019||Nov. 02, 2019||Live Online||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 07, 2019||Oct. 11, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 07, 2019||Oct. 11, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 07, 2019||Oct. 11, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 09, 2019||Dec. 13, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) CAS-003