Course Description & Overview
SecureNinja’s CCNA Cyber Ops training and certification boot camp will grant students foundational knowledge and skills needed for advanced job roles in cybersecurity. Students will also gain a basic understanding of how a SOC team detects and responds to security incidents, and how they protect their organization’s information from modern-day cyber-attacks. The CCNA Cyber Ops certification boot camp provides practical, relevant, and job-ready certification curricula which are aligned closely with specific tasks expected from in-demand professionals. The CCNA Cyber Ops is an instructor-led course that is designed to help students learn about best practices and grant a hands-on experience on what it is like to work in the cybersecurity field. This course is specific to the best practices of network security administrators, engineers, and experts using the latest equipment, devices, and appliances. This course is also valuable to anyone who is looking to build confidence in their ability to identify or react to security threats or reinforce their skills.
The CCNA Cyber Ops program provides solid and professional knowledge that is required for any career in cybersecurity. It also enhances skills by providing a realistic and modern-day approach to different real-life scenarios. This course is also approved by the Department of Defense (DoD) for the DoD 8570.01-M and it is a 5-day course led by our certified ninja instructors.
Why Choose CCNA Cyber Ops?
This program provides the necessary knowledge needed to start/boost a career in the growing cybersecurity field. This course provides different practices and methods that are used to detect, respond, and defeat cyber threats that could potentially harm an organization. This course is a highly essential program for anyone who is looking to start a career in the cybersecurity field, or for anyone who is working in the cybersecurity field.
A CCNA Cyber Ops certification will cover the following topics:
- Network Concepts
- Security Concepts
- Host- Based Security Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Attack methods
- Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics
- Incident handling
- Data and event analysis
- Network Intrusion Analysis
Who is it for?
This program is designed for anyone who is looking to start a career in the cybersecurity field as someone who can detect, react, and eliminate different cyber threats. Students who take this course will also gain skills developed from different hands-on experiences that are inspired by real-life scenarios in the cybersecurity workplace.
Who Would Benefit?
- Security practitioners, engineers, analysts, specialist, architects, and managers
- Network security administrators
- Network security engineers
- Systems Administrator
- Program Manager
- SOC Professionals
- Incident Response Team Members
- Individuals who want to enrich or gain skills in the field of cybersecurity
There are no pre-requisites required to take the CCNA Cyber Ops course; however, basic knowledge of computer operating systems, such as Windows and Linux is recommended.
The required exams for this certification are 210-250 SECFND and 210-255 SECOPS.
- Number of Questions: 55-60
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60-70
- Duration: 90 Minutes
The CCNA Cyber Ops certification boot camp is a 5-day program consisting of 40 hours of instructor-led training.
The CCNA Cyber Ops training will be composed of 6 main subjects.
- Network Concepts
- Security Concepts
- Host-Based Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Attack Methods
CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND #210-250 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS #210-255 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Cyber Ops (SECFND #210-250 and SECOPS #210-255) Official Cert Guide Library
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington, DC National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 and 8140 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|CCNA Cyber Ops Classes Schedule|
|Mar. 25, 2019||Mar. 29, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 25, 2019||Mar. 29, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Apr. 01, 2019||Apr. 05, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 24, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 24, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 17, 2019||Jun. 21, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 22, 2019||Jul. 26, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 22, 2019||Jul. 26, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 19, 2019||Aug. 23, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 23, 2019||Sep. 27, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 23, 2019||Sep. 27, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Nov. 22, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Nov. 22, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CCNA Cyber Ops