SecureNinja's fifteen (15) day CCNP Security Boot Camp will prepare you to take the required 4 certification exams for the CCNP Security Certification. The Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices, and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation, and operation
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass
- Implement identity-based authorization policies
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Implement ISE Posture service
- Implement ISE Profiling
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE
- Troubleshoot ISE
- Understand the current security threat landscape
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity-based inspection
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW)
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
- Understand Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware
- Configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls
- Configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- Describe Cisco Email Security Solution
- Configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies
- Describe IPS Threat Controls
- Configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network
Valid CCNA Security Certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite.
- 300-208 SISAS Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
- 300-206 SENSS Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- 300-209 SIMOS Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
- 300-207 SITCS Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing
Show More FAQs
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security certification ensures that an IT professional has the knowledge needed to understand security infrastructures and technologies. The CCNP Security Professional will have the ability to secure Network devices such as routers and switches, as well as automate security tools such as firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS to deliver security solutions.
Yes, the CCNP Security certification is an advanced level certification.
The CCNP Security certification will show that you have the skills needed to work with security tools to secure enterprise-scaled networks and Cisco proprietary tech.
Yes, the CCNP Security certification is worth the investment and will allow you to meet the requirements for a higher-level career path. The CCNP certifications will certify your knowledge of security using network devices and Cisco proprietary tech, is customizable, offers a specialist badge, and qualifies you for the CCIE Security Lab exam.
Yes, the CCNP Security certification meets DoD 8579 standards.