Course Description and Overview
SecureNinja's (5) five-day CISA training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA prepares you with the knowledge necessary to develop, manage, and perform IT security audits and to pass the ISACA CISA certification exam. You will become learn IS audit, control, and network security technology and return to your organization with the skill necessary for mission-critical operations. Our CISA certification training program will teach you the necessary requirements to pass the exam via in-depth lectures, discussions, demos and much more.
With a growing demand for professionals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become the preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world. Many enterprises and government agencies increasingly recognize, require, and expect their IS and IT professionals to hold this certification. Being CISA- certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
Benefits of CISA Certification
CISA enhances credibility and recognition: CISA is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional. CISA combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
CISA means higher earning potential and career advancement: Recent independent studies consistently rank CISA as one of the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
The IS Audit Process (10% of exam)
Discuss IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices. IS audit services are used to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled.
Protection of Information Assets (41% of exam)
In-depth discussions of how the organization’s security architecture (policies, standards, procedures and controls) must ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
IT Governance (15% of exam)
Relate how successful governance provides assurance to the organization that it has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms and monitoring practices in place to effectively govern their information technology infrastructure.
Systems and Infrastructure Life Cycle Management (16% of exam) Show how Life Cycle Management processes provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization’s business objectives.
IT Service Delivery and Support (14% of exam)
Describe how service delivery and support enable IT service management to provide the level of services required to meet the organization’s business objectives.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (14% of exam)
Establish the vital need of sound BCP/DRP and show how, in the event of a disruption, the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services, while minimizing the business impact.
Who Would Benefit
Information Systems Auditors seeking exam prep for the ISACA CISA certification.
CISA certification requires a minimum of five years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience is required for certification.
Key 2019 Exam Registration Dates:
February 1st, 2019 - May 24th, 2019 Testing Window
May 18th, 2019 Final registration dates
May 23rd, 2019 Final scheduling deadline
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Classes Schedule|
|Apr. 15, 2019||Apr. 19, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 15, 2019||Apr. 19, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)