Course Description & Overview
SecureNinja’s Cloud + training and certification boot camp is designed to help students better understand and manage cloud technologies. This course has an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. It assumes a candidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs and work in a wide variety of different industries. This course will overall help students learn more about the cloud and how it works by properly showing how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the cloud.
This course also includes new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations are becoming dependent on cloud technology.
Why choose Cloud +?
More companies than ever before have either already started using cloud-based technology, or plan on using cloud-based technology in the future. Taking the CompTIA Cloud + course will show employers that you are prepared with the knowledge and skills needed to protect and secure any cloud network. The cloud + certification sets individuals ahead of their peers and more valuable to employers because it contains real-life scenarios and covers important cloud technologies.
After taking the CompTIA Cloud + Course you will be able to:
- Deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure a successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who works with cloud networks or is interested in learning about different cloud networks and how they work. Many jobs will soon require a cloud + certification and many jobs can benefit from having a cloud + certification. Jobs that use cloud + right now are System Administrators, System Engineers, Network Administrators, and many more.
Who Would Benefit?
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Computing Services
- Data Center Manager
There are no required pre-requisites in order to take the CompTIA Cloud +; however, 2-3 years in the system administration field is recommended.
Exam CV0-002 Info
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 90
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
The CompTIA Cloud + certification boot camp is a 5-day course consisting of 40 hours of instructor-led training.
This course consists of 5 major domains:
- Configuration and Deployment
Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington DC Metro and Northern Virginia is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing