SecureNinja’s Cloud Essentials Training and Certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials Certified. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they have taken the Cloud Essentials course.
- This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content
- Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Lab
- Cloud Essentials Courseware is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council.
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of SecureNinja courses, because it puts participants in the right mind-set to apply the principles in a realistic setting. The role-play activities included in this course present a real world connection, using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants. Moreover, interactivities such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Perspective
- Technical Perspective
- Adopting the Cloud
- Operating in the Cloud
- Governing in the Cloud
- Exam Preparation
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Understand the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and understand the implications for organizations.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
- The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to complete the CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Exam on the second day of the course.
- The exam consists of 50 questions, the passing score is 720 (on a scale of 900), and is web-based, in the English, Japanese and Portuguese language.
- Professionals who have passed both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam, as well as the CCC Virtualization Essentials Exam are eligible for the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate (www.cloudcredential.org).
- 11 PDUs, 14 CPEs
- 24 Hours
This program is delivered in partnership with ITpreneurs.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing