SecureNinja's IT Fundamentals (ITF+) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC provides hands-on, instructor-led training that prepares students to take the ITF+ exam. The CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification helps professionals to decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT.
- ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that helps students or career changers determine if they have competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them.
- ITF+ is the only single certification that covers all areas of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for non-technical professionals.
- ITF+ establishes an IT education framework for students in middle school and high school.
IT CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting
Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network
APPLICATIONS & SOFTWARE
Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture
Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts
Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface
Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods
Who Would Benefit
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales, and operations staff in IT-based organizations.
CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- There are no prerequisites for this training.
Career Track & Roles
- Help Desk Technician
- Help Desk Administrator
- Remote Support Technician
- Backup Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Architect
- Network Security Specialist
- Information Security Specialist
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing
CompTIA’s IT Fundamentals (ITF+) certification is an introductory level IT certification the ensures the IT professional has the knowledge to comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting. Knows how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC and understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods.
No, the ITF+ is an entry level course.
Yes, the ITF+ is an entry level course.
The ITF+ certification is the only one of its kind that covers all areas of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it perfect for non-technical professionals.
Yes, the ITF+ is an introductory level certification that covers the broad range of IT fundamentals and meets both ISO and DoD requirements.