The CSA+ certification acronym was changed to CySA+ on June 29th, 2018. The exam code will remain the same.
Strengthen Your Agency’s Ability To Combat Malware And Threats Using Behavioral Analytics!
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CySA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. The certification and training empowers your employees to analyze, monitor, and protect critical government infrastructure using threat detection and threat-analysis tools.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CSA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
A career in information security analysis ranked seventh on U.S. News and World Report’s list of the 100 best technology jobs. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for an information security analyst is $90,120 per year.*
SecureNinja's CySA+ training and certification boot camp is available in day, weekend or evening sessions in Alexandria, VA or boot camp only options in Dulles, VA and San Diego, CA. We also offer convenient Live Online delivery anywhere in the world as well as customized course offerings for groups.
Get Cybersecurity Training By The Worlds Best CSA Instructors at SecureNinja!
- 5 Days of expert CySA+ training
- CompTIA approved curriculum taught by the world's best cybersecurity instructors
- Pre-class SecureNinja courseware and study guide
- Opportunity to re-sit the class for up to 1-year tuition-free
- Boot Camp provides breakfast, lunch, snacks and freshly brewed coffee daily
- Configuration and use of threat detection tools
- How to perform data analysis
- Interpretation of the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
CySA+ is for government and IT workers and contractors who want to apply behavioral analytics to negate network threats, and secure and protect applications and systems.
JOB ROLES INCLUDE
- IT Security Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Engineer
CompTIA Exam CS0-001
FOLLOW ON COURSES
BONUS: A CySA+ certification will renew your Security+ CE certification!
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Cybersecurity Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help
Note: We also have the flexibility to come on-site and train and certify a group of 8 or more at your location. You will save time and money by training a small to a large group with our on-site delivery format.
*Based on the list published in 2017.
|CySA+ Training & Certification Classes Schedule|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 16, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 26, 2019||Aug. 30, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Nov. 22, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Nov. 22, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Nov. 22, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CySA+ Training & Certification