Course Description and Overview
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Module 02: Risk Assessment
- Module 03: Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Module 04: CSIRT
- Module 05: Handling Network Security Incident
- Module 06:Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Module 07: Handling Insider Threats
- Module 08: Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Module 09: Incident Reporting
- Module 10: Incident Recovery
- Module 11: Security Policies and Laws
Who Would Benefit
This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, venerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
Have a prior networking foundation.
The E|CIH 212-89 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the E|CIH certification.
2 days (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Superior Expert Instructors
- 96.7% Pass Rate
- Small Class - No classroom overcrowding means more attention to you
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Easy Financing/ Payment Plans Available!
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help
|ECIH - Certified Incident Handler Classes Schedule|
|Oct. 22, 2018||Oct. 23, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Tue||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 22, 2018||Oct. 23, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Tue||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ECIH - Certified Incident Handler