Course Description and Overview
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Module 02: Risk Assessment
- Module 03: Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Module 04: CSIRT
- Module 05: Handling Network Security Incident
- Module 06:Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Module 07: Handling Insider Threats
- Module 08: Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Module 09: Incident Reporting
- Module 10: Incident Recovery
- Module 11: Security Policies and Laws
Who Would Benefit
This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, venerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone interested in incident handling and response.
Have a prior networking foundation.
The E|CIH 212-89 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the E|CIH certification.
2 days (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Follow On Courses
|ECIH - Certified Incident Handler Classes Schedule|
|Sep. 07, 2021||Sep. 08, 2021||Alexandria||Mon-Tue||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 07, 2021||Sep. 08, 2021||Live Online
|Nov. 22, 2021||Nov. 23, 2021||Alexandria||Mon-Tue||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 22, 2021||Nov. 23, 2021||Live Online
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ECIH - Certified Incident Handler