SecureNinja's 5-DAY ECSS (EC-Council Certified Security Specialist) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC, Dulles, VA, San Diego, and Live Online will enhance students skills-sets in three different areas:
- Information Security
- Network Security
- Computer Forensics
Information security plays a vital role in most of the organizations. Information security is a state of affairs where information, information processing, and communication are protected against the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information processing. In communications, information security also covers trustworthy authentication of messages that cover identification of the parties, verifying, and recording the approval and authorization of the information, non-alteration of the data, and the non-repudiation of the communication or stored data.
Network security plays a vital role in most of the organizations. It is the process of preventing and detecting the unauthorized use of your computer. It protects the networks and their services from unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Network security provides assurance that a network performs its critical functions correctly and there are no harmful side effects.
Computer forensics is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer forensics is the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Computer forensics enables the systematic and careful identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases.
The EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) program is designed primarily for students of academic institutions. It covers the fundamental basics of information security, computer forensics, and network security. The program will give a holistic overview of the key components of information security. Students, who complete the ECSS program, will be equipped with the adequate foundation knowledge and should be able to progress onto the next level.
Why EC-Council ENSA
By obtaining the ECSS certification, students will gain a holistic view and foundational knowledge of information security, network security, and computer forensics, and should be able to progress to the next level. ECSS is an entry-level security program.
Who Should Attend
Those entering into the world of computer security.
There are no prerequisites for the exam, but we recommend individuals have the following certifications prior to attending the ENSA course.
- CompTIA® A+® Certification
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing score: 70%
- Duration: 2 hours
- CompTIA Security+
- EC-Council CEH
- EC-Council CHFI
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Addressing Threats
- Backdoors, Virus, and Worms
- Introduction to the Linux Operating System
- Password Cracking
- Web Servers and Web Applications
- Wireless Networks
- Intrusion Detection System
- Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Cycle
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Networking Revisited
- Secure Network Protocols
- Network Attacks
- Bastion Hosts and DMZ
- Proxy Servers
- Virtual Private Network
- Introduction to Wireless Network Security
- Voice over Internet Protocol
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Trademark, Copyright, and Patents
- Network and Router Forensics Fundamentals
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding Windows, DOS, Linux, and Macintosh
- Analyzing Logs
- E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
- Introduction to Writing Investigative Report
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing