SecureNinja’s GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE) training and certification boot camp is designed for professionals who wish to obtain a deep understanding of digital forensics. This course has a strong emphasis on Windows computer systems and data triage. Our hands-on training will provide candidates with the necessary skills to be able to conduct incident investigations, forensic analysis and reporting, evidence acquisition, browser forensics and tracing user and application activities on Windows systems. The ideal candidate for this course are professionals who are interested in information security, information systems, and digital forensics within Windows operating systems.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Analysis and Profiling of Systems and Devices
- Analysis of File and Program Activity
- Acquisition, Preparation, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Analysis of User Communications
- Analysis of Windows System User Attacks
- Fundamental Digital Forensics
- Host and Application Event Log Analysis
- Microsoft Browser Forensics
- Third-Party Browser Forensics and Browser Artifact Analysis
- Windows Registry Artifact Analysis
- Windows Registry Fundamentals
- Questions: 115 Questions
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Passing score: 72%
- 2 Practice Exams
The GCFE training is a 5 – day training program consisting of 40 hours of instructor-led training.
Who Would Benefit?
- Information Security Professionals
- Incident Handlers
- Incident Response Team Members
- Digital Forensic Engineers
- Security Professionals and Manager
- Law Enforcement Officers and Detectives
** GIAC, the GIAC logo, GCHI, GCIA and GCFE and trademarks of the Escal Institutes of Advanced Technologies. SecureNinja is not affiliated with GIAC or SANS Institute in any way.
|GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner Classes Schedule|
|Dec. 07, 2020||Dec. 11, 2020||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 07, 2020||Dec. 11, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner