SecureNinja’s (5) five-day workshop focused on hands-on mobile security. You’ll start off with setting up your environment (emulator/SDK/hardware/etc), once done the course quickly moves into using your device as an attack platform. From there the course goes into the basics of forensics, reverse engineering mobile applications, exploiting mobile applications on each respective platform, and finally on to attacking web services from each platform.
NOTE: Students will be given an iPod touch for this class, but must bring their own Mac laptop running Mac OS X (Snow Leopard).
- 5 days
FOLLOW ON COURSES
- Cyber War
- Hands-on Malware Analysis
Day 1 and 2: Android
- Building the Android environment
- Using Android as a Pentest Platform
- Reverse Engineering Android Apps
- Exploiting Android Apps
- Attacking Web Services via Android Apps
- Android Forensics
Day 2-5: iPod/ iPhone/iPad
- Building the iPod/iPhone/iPad testing environment
- Using iPod/iPhone/iPad as a Pentest Platform
- Jail Breaking iDevices
- iDevice Forensics
- Reverse Engineering iPod/iPhone/iPad Apps
- Exploiting iPod/iPhone/iPad Apps
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
IT Security Professionals, Application Developers, and Mobile Application Developers.
Familiarity with programming concepts, familiarity with Linux.
|Hands-On Mobile Application Security Classes Schedule|
|Dec. 09, 2019||Dec. 13, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 20, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on Hands-On Mobile Application Security