ISSAP Training & Certification
Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
Course Description and Overview
SecureNinja's CISSP-ISSAP training and certification 5 day boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is a specialty of the CISSP where you will learn the competence of the six major domains of the Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Concentration. This concentration is fundamentally the consultative and analytical process of information security.
- Understand the key concepts and requirements of information security within the framework of architecture and design
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP CBK through various scenarios and models
- Create a study plan to successfully pass the CISSP-ISSAP Examination
The six major domains of the CBK covered by CISSP-ISSAP certification are:
- Access Control Systems and Methodology – details the critical requirements to establish adequate and effective access control restrictions for an organization. Access control protects systems, data, physical infrastructure and personnel in order to maintain their integrity, availability, and confidentiality
- Cryptography - requires the security professional to understand cryptographic methodologies and the use of cryptography to protect an organization’s data storage and communications from compromise and misuse
- Physical Security Integration - recognizes the importance of physical security and personnel controls in a complete information systems security model
- Requirements Analysis and Security Standards, Guidelines, Criteria – provides diligence and attention to standards, awareness of threats and identification of the risks and values of data
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) - involves the identification ofadverse events that could threaten the ability of the organization to continuenormal operations. Once identified, the security professional will implementcountermeasures to reduce the risk of such incidents from reoccurring
- Telecommunications and Network Security - addresses the security concerns related to the critical role of telecommunications and networks in today’s distributed computing environments. The security professional understands the risks to communications networks across data, voice and multimedia
Who Would Benefit
CISSPs looking to become an Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. (Prometric, VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
ISSAP Training & Certification Classes
|Dec 07, 2015||Dec 11, 2015||Live Online!||Alexandria, VA|
|Dec 07, 2015||Dec 11, 2015||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Dec 14, 2015||Dec 18, 2015||Mon-Fri||San Diego, CA|
Contact us for more information
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ISSAP Training & Certification