SecureNinja's CISSP-ISSEP training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is a specialty of the CISSP in which you will learn the competence of the four domains of the Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Concentration, with in-depth study of information security topics related specifically to engineering.
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the standards and regulations pertaining to systems security engineering, certification and accreditation, information assurance, and technical management.
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the four domains of the CISSP-ISSEP CBK through various scenarios and models
- Create a study plan to successfully pass the CISSP-ISSEP Examination
The five (refreshed 2018) domains of the CBK covered by CISSP-ISSEP certification are:
- Domain 1: Security Engineering Principles - employs Information Assurance Technical Framework (IATF) processes to discover users’ information protection needs and design systems that will effectively and efficiently address those needs. It also covers concepts of defense in depth, risk assessment, and the systems lifecycle
- Domain 2: Risk Management - identifies, understands, and implements the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Domain 3: Security Planning, Design, and Implementation - describes system development models and relates security tasks to these models
- Domain 4: Secure Operations, Maintenance, and Disposal - identifies, understands and applies the practices as defined by the UnitedStates Government Information Assurance regulations
- Domain 5: Systems Engineering Technical Management - describes the Acquisition Process for vendor selection and supply chain risk management, System Development Methodologies to verify security requirements and the Technical Management Processes of decision management, security processes automation, risk management quality assurance and more.
Who Would Benefit
CISSPs looking to become an Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|ISSEP Training & Certification Classes Schedule|
|Sep. 24, 2018||Sep. 28, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 24, 2018||Sep. 28, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Nov. 05, 2018||Nov. 09, 2018||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 10, 2018||Dec. 14, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 10, 2018||Dec. 14, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jan. 07, 2019||Jan. 11, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jan. 07, 2019||Jan. 11, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jan. 28, 2019||Feb. 01, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Apr. 22, 2019||Apr. 26, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 13, 2019||May. 17, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 03, 2019||Jun. 07, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 03, 2019||Jun. 07, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 17, 2019||Jun. 21, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 15, 2019||Jul. 19, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 15, 2019||Jul. 19, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 09, 2019||Sep. 13, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 16, 2019||Sep. 20, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 09, 2019||Dec. 13, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 09, 2019||Dec. 13, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ISSEP Training & Certification