SecureNinja's CISSP-ISSEP training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is a specialty of the CISSP in which you will learn the competence of the four domains of the Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) Concentration, with in-depth study of information security topics related specifically to engineering.
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the standards and regulations pertaining to systems security engineering, certification and accreditation, information assurance, and technical management.
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the four domains of the CISSP-ISSEP CBK through various scenarios and models
- Create a study plan to successfully pass the CISSP-ISSEP Examination
The five (refreshed 2018) domains of the CBK covered by CISSP-ISSEP certification are:
- Domain 1: Security Engineering Principles- Employs Information Assurance Technical Framework (IATF) processes to discover users’ information protection needs and design systems that will effectively and efficiently address those needs. It also covers concepts of defense in depth, risk assessment, and the systems life cycle.
- Domain 2: Risk Management- Identifies, understands, and implements the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Domain 3: Security Planning, Design, and Implementation- Describes system development models and relates security tasks to these models
- Domain 4: Secure Operations, Maintenance, and Disposal- Identifies, understands and applies the practices as defined by the United States Government Information Assurance regulations
- Domain 5: Systems Engineering Technical Management- Describes the Acquisition Process for vendor selection and supply chain risk management, System Development Methodologies to verify security requirements and the Technical Management Processes of decision management, security processes automation, risk management quality assurance and more.
Who Would Benefit
CISSPs looking to become an Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
Follow On Courses
|ISSEP Training & Certification Classes Schedule|
|Jul. 20, 2020||Jul. 24, 2020||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 20, 2020||Jul. 24, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 14, 2020||Sep. 18, 2020||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 14, 2020||Sep. 18, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 28, 2020||Oct. 02, 2020||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 28, 2020||Oct. 02, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Nov. 09, 2020||Nov. 13, 2020||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 09, 2020||Nov. 13, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Nov. 30, 2020||Dec. 04, 2020||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 30, 2020||Dec. 04, 2020||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ISSEP Training & Certification