Course Description and Overview
SecureNinja's CISSP-ISSMP training and certification 5 day boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is a specialty of the CISSP where you will learn the competence of the five major domains of the Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP) Concentration. The seminar reviews security issues from a larger model of security and management, focusing on elements such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering security awareness programs, and managing Business Continuity Planning programs.
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the standards and regulations pertaining to systems security management, enterprise-wide security systems, operations security and planning, and legal and ethical issues
- Be able to demonstrate his or her knowledge of the five domains of the CISSP-ISSMP CBK through various scenarios and models
- Create a study plan to successfully pass the CISSP-ISSMP Examination
The five major domains of the CBK covered by CISSP-ISSMP certification are:
- Enterprise Security Management Practices - address the fundamental requirements for a security program. It embraces the concepts of security from an enterprise-wide perspective, defines the role of policy and supports the establishment of an effective security department.
- Enterprise-Wide System Development Security - describes the role of security management in defining, designing,developing, testing, implementing and maintaining the critical software infrastructure that supports current and future business environments.
- Law, Investigations, Forensics and Ethics – discusses the responsibility held by security managers for investigations, resolving ethical queries and ensuring that the organization is responding appropriately to regulations and laws.
- Overseeing Compliance of Operations Security - addresses the control and coordination of systems and networks that support an organization’s infrastructure. This requires careful management of security to ensure that the elevated privileges of operations staff are not misused or uncontrolled.
- Understanding Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) – discussesthe critical role of the security manager. As many organizations are increasingly reliant upon their information systems infrastructure, the need to ensure that these systems are operating according to the requirements of the business is an important requirement for security managers, risk officers and auditors.
Who Would Benefit
CISSPs looking to become an Information Systems Security Management Professional
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|ISSMP (Information Systems Security Management Professional) Classes Schedule|
|Mar. 11, 2019||Mar. 15, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 11, 2019||Mar. 15, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Mar. 25, 2019||Mar. 29, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 08, 2019||Jul. 12, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 22, 2019||Jul. 26, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 22, 2019||Jul. 26, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 25, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ISSMP (Information Systems Security Management Professional)