Course Description & Overview
SecureNinja's expert ITIL® 2011 foundation training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC, San Diego, CA or live online is an exciting and dynamic (3) three day course, fully updated for ITIL 2011and introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
- Service Management as a practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
ITIL® 2011 exam
- Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
The exam is a closed book, forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes.
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 18
- NASBA CPEs 21
SecureNinja is a ITIL® Accredited Training Organization Affiliate sponsored by ITpreneurs an Accredited Training Organization (ATO). ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|ITIL Foundation Classes Schedule|
|Sep. 24, 2018||Sep. 26, 2018||Dulles||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 24, 2018||Sep. 26, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 24, 2018||Sep. 26, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 15, 2018||Oct. 17, 2018||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 24, 2018||Oct. 26, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 24, 2018||Oct. 26, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 24, 2018||Oct. 26, 2018||Dulles||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 05, 2018||Nov. 07, 2018||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 26, 2018||Nov. 28, 2018||Dulles||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 26, 2018||Nov. 28, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 26, 2018||Nov. 28, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 03, 2018||Dec. 05, 2018||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 17, 2018||Dec. 19, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 17, 2018||Dec. 19, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 17, 2018||Dec. 19, 2018||Dulles||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jan. 28, 2019||Jan. 30, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jan. 28, 2019||Jan. 30, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Feb. 11, 2019||Feb. 13, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 25, 2019||Mar. 27, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Mar. 25, 2019||Mar. 27, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Apr. 01, 2019||Apr. 03, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 22, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 22, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Jun. 03, 2019||Jun. 05, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 29, 2019||Jul. 31, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 29, 2019||Jul. 31, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 12, 2019||Aug. 14, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 02, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 02, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 21, 2019||Oct. 23, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 16, 2019||Dec. 18, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Wed||OPEN||Bootcamp|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on ITIL Foundation