SecureNinja's ITIL Foundation + Cloud Introduction training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC, San Diego, CA or in blended online format, is an exciting and dynamic (3) three day course, fully updated for ITIL 2011. The course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. The course also gives you an introduction to cloud computing and an understanding of the impact and changes cloud computing has on IT service management.
As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
- Course Introduction
- Service Management
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Cloud Computing
Service Design and Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Exam Prep and Evaluation
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds and give examples of them.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- Recognize what types of organizations might benefit from cloud computing.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management in a typical organization.
- Use a structured approach, based on ITIL, to explore the potential impact of cloud computing in your organization.
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery is beneficial.
- Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
- The exam is a closed book, 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes.
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 20
- 24 Hours
Secure Ninja DBA SecureNinja is a ITIL® Accredited Training Organization Affiliate sponsored by ITpreneurs an Accredited Training Organization (ATO). ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing