SecureNinja's MCSA: Windows Server 2016 nine-day (9) certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA will provide students a full understanding of the Windows Server 2016 environment. During the training course, you will take three (3) exams enabling you to attain the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
Certifications and Exams
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 certification shows that you have the primary set of Windows Server skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment.
- 70-740: Install, Storage, & Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- 9 Days of expert MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- Hands-on training by a Microsoft certified instructor
- All course materials
- Practice exams
- 3 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- On-site exam testing
- Patented Pre-Present-Post Mentoring
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks
- SecureNinja student kit
- Opportunity to re-sit the class for up to 1 year
Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in information systems. The student should have passed A+, Network+ or possess an equivalent in job experience.
Detailed Exams and Topics Covered
Microsoft Course 20740
Exam: 70-740 - This exam focuses primarily on the installation, storage, and compute features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers general installation tasks and considerations and the installation and configuration of Nano Server, in addition to the creation and management of images for deployment. It also covers local and server storage solutions, including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The exam also covers Hyper-V and containers, along with the maintenance and monitoring of servers in physical and compute environments.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Implement Storage Solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows Containers
- Implement High Availability
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
Candidates for this exam are involved with the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates perform general installation tasks, including installing and configuring Nano Server, as well as creating and managing images for deployment.
Candidates should have experience with local and server storage solutions including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The candidates should also be familiar with managing Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.
Microsoft Course 20741
Exam: 70-741- This exam focuses on the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementations, in addition to remote access solutions, such as VPN and Direct Access. It also covers DFS and BranchCache solutions, high-performance network features and functionality, and implementation of software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
Candidates for this exam perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates should have familiarity with implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
Candidates should also have experience managing DFS and branch cache solutions, configuring high-performance network features and functionality, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
Microsoft Course 20742
Exam: 70-742 - This exam focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments. It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations.
Candidates for this exam manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).At Course Completion
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Candidates should also be familiar implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff is always there to help.
|MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Classes Schedule|
|Jun. 15, 2019||Jun. 23, 2019||Alexandria||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 15, 2019||Jun. 23, 2019||Live Online||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Online|
|Aug. 03, 2019||Aug. 11, 2019||Alexandria||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 03, 2019||Aug. 11, 2019||Live Online||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 07, 2019||Dec. 15, 2019||Alexandria||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 07, 2019||Dec. 15, 2019||Live Online||Sat-Sun||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on MCSA: Windows Server 2016