Course Description & Overview:
SecureNinja’s Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA) 5-day certification Bootcamp course is designed to teach students how to use modern desktop configurations, security, management, and monitor devices in an enterprise environment. MDAA is an essential certification for anyone who is willing to manage Microsoft 365 securely through Microsoft applications. As an administrator, candidates must be familiar with Microsoft 365 in order to be more proficient and experienced. The MD-100 exam will test administrators who deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices. The MD-101 exam will cover most of the same curriculum; however, the MD-101 exam will also cover being able to monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows
- Manage devices and data
- Configure connectivity
- Maintain windows
- Deploy and update operating systems
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage and protect devices
- Manage apps and data
Who Would Benefit?
System Administrators and System Engineers who are responsible for setup, support, and troubleshooting.
There are no required prerequisites for this course; however, SecureNinja recommends at least two years of prior experience in IT administration.
- Deploy Windows (15-20%)
- Manage Devices and Data (35-40%)
- Configure Connectivity (15-20%)
- Maintain Windows (25-30%)
- Deploy and Update Operating Systems (15-20%)
- Manage Policies and Profiles (35-40%)
- Manage and Protect Devices (15-20%)
- Manage Apps and Data (25-30%)
Official MCSA courseware.
5-day boot camp consisting of 40 hours of instructor-led training.
SecureNinja Training is DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington, DC National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 and 8140 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|MDAA Classes Schedule|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Nov. 04, 2019||Nov. 08, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on MDAA