In SecureNinja's Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification program, students will gain the knowledge and skills to validate their credentials as an Azure security professional. Students who complete this program will earn the official, industry-recognized Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification.
Candidates for the Azure Security Engineer certification should have subject matter expertise implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
Responsibilities for this role include maintaining the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations.
Azure Security Engineers often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security or hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
A candidate for this certification should have strong skills in scripting and automation; a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture; and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, plus other Microsoft products and services.
- Manage identity and access
- Manage Azure Active Directory identities
- Configure secure access by using Azure AD
- Manage application access
- Manage access control
- Implement platform protection
- Implement advanced network security
- Configure advanced security for compute
- Manage security operations
- Monitor security by using Azure Monitor
- Monitor security by using Azure Security Center
- Monitor security by using Azure Sentinel
- Configure security policies
- Secure data and applications
- Configure security for storage
- Configure security for databases
- Configure and manage Key Vault
- Exam Number AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Maximum of 60 Questions
- 120 Minutes
- Passing score is 70%
- The exam can be taken online as well as in-person
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Classes Schedule|
|Jun. 13, 2022||Jun. 17, 2022||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jun. 13, 2022||Jun. 17, 2022||Live Online
|Aug. 15, 2022||Aug. 19, 2022||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 15, 2022||Aug. 19, 2022||Live Online
|Sep. 19, 2022||Sep. 23, 2022||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 19, 2022||Sep. 23, 2022||Live Online
|Dec. 05, 2022||Dec. 09, 2022||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Dec. 05, 2022||Dec. 09, 2022||Live Online
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate