In SecureNinja’s OWASP Top 10 course, students will gain valuable insight into threats that are part of the OWASP Top 10 2017. This is a language-agnostic course that dives into the concepts around web application threats, vulnerabilities, and strategies to mitigate them. The course dives into each of the Top 10 items, providing easy to understand conceptual ideas, newsflashes demonstrating how these vulnerabilities have resulted in real exploits against organizations and recommendations to defending them.
- Express the vulnerabilities and exploits facing modern web applications.
- Learn about the OWASP Top 10 2017 covering all aspects including the vulnerability, why it happens, exploits and defenses.
- See how real organizations have been affected by these exploits.
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- 2 Day Training
- Instructor-Led CBT/ Remote Training Available
Follow On Courses
- Web Application Exploiting and Defending
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing