SecureNinja's CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA is like no other PenTest+ exam preparation class available.
SecureNinja’s Team is widely known as the world’s leading instructors for CompTIA exam preparation. We'll not only give you the knowledge to pass the exam but you will return to the job with real-world skills you can apply right away, maximizing your training investment. You will benefit from our extensive knowledge base as we teach you proprietary tips and tricks for exam-passing success.
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification is an intermediate-level, vendor-neutral credential which verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
This CompTIA certification was released in July 2018 to fill a gap between the foundational-level CompTIA Security+ exam for those with about 1 year of IT security experience and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) for those with at least 5 years of IT security experience.
PenTest+ is unique because the certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers. The certification exam is challenging with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice, to ensure each candidate possesses the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform tasks on systems. The PenTest+ exam also includes management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them.
If you are an IT professional hoping to progress in your career and enjoy the challenge of the hands-on security audit and assessment, then the CompTIA PenTest+is one of the most valuable certifications available.
- Planning & Scoping
- Information Gathering & Vulnerability Identification
- Attacks & Exploits
- Penetration Testing Tools
- Reporting & Communication
Who Would Benefit
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Tester
- Security Analyst
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
Although not a prerequisite the CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) Certification is aimed at an IT security professional who has:
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience
CompTIA PenTest+ Study Guide: Exam PT0-001 1st Edition, Published by Sybex
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Wireless Security
- Computer Forensics
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|PenTest+ CompTIA Certification Classes Schedule|
|May. 06, 2019||May. 10, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 24, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 24, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|May. 20, 2019||May. 24, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Jul. 22, 2019||Jul. 26, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Aug. 05, 2019||Aug. 09, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Sep. 30, 2019||Oct. 04, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 07, 2019||Oct. 11, 2019||San Diego||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 28, 2019||Nov. 01, 2019||Dulles||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 28, 2019||Nov. 01, 2019||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 28, 2019||Nov. 01, 2019||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Dec. 02, 2019||Dec. 06, 2019||Columbia||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on PenTest+ CompTIA Certification