Secure Ninja’s Professional Cloud Security Manager 3-day certification and training boot camp aim to explore concepts related to security, risk, and compliance. This course provides an overview of a different side of security and teaches candidates how to protect assets within an enterprise cloud computing environment. Organizations can also benefit from this course because it enables participants to apply fundamental security measures to protect customer information.
The Professional Cloud Security Manager course provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operational processes. It also teaches candidates how to design and deliver better cloud solutions. Professional Cloud Security Manager is an advanced level certification and is recommended for anyone who is interested in a management position in the IT field.
Why take Professional Cloud Security Manager?
This course is dedicated towards anyone who is looking to take the next step in their cloud computing career. This course teaches candidates how to react to certain scenarios and provides all the necessary knowledge needed to successfully manage or lead a team of experts. This course is highly essential to anyone who is inquiring to move up in an organization, or for anyone who works in cloud security.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze the ways of securing data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The Professional Cloud Security Manager is a 3-day course and it consists of 8 unique modules:
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
- Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
- Network Security Management in the Cloud
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/ Performance Planning
- Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices
- Cloud computing basics
- Information security management
- IT governance
- Cloud Computing Security
- Data protection
- Identity and access management
- Data security lifecycle
- Forensics in the cloud
- Security operations in the cloud
- Cloud security architecture
- Vulnerability Management
- Business Continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Capacity and performance planning for the cloud
Official Professional Cloud Security Manager coursebook
There are no required pre-requisites for this course; however, a strong understanding of cloud technology and cloud security is recommended.
Exam: Cloud Credential Council Professional Cloud Security Manager Exam
Duration: 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes)
Number of Questions: 25 multiple-choice questions
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington, DC National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 and 8140 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing