CompTIA Security+ Training & Certification Boot Camp
Fully reflects major changes in the new SY0-401 Security+ exam!
SecureNinja's CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-401) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC, Dulles, VA and San Diego, CA and Live Online is like no any other Security+ accelerated immersion class available in the market today. We pack this course with value including instruction from superior instructors and a pre-study quiz engine with over 200+ up to date exam questions. SecureNinja's expert instructors will be there every step of the way with our patented Pre/Present/Post™ mentoring where you have personal access to the industry’s leading authorities on Security+ training and certification.
SecureNinja’s Secure Ninja Team Clement Dupuis, Larry Greenblatt are widely known as the world’s leading instructors for CompTIA Security+ preparation from whom you will not only will receive the knowledge to pass the exam but come back to the job with real world skills you can apply right away maximizing your training investment. You will benefit from their extensive knowledge base as they teach you proprietary tips and tricks for exam passing success.
If you're an IT professional hoping to progress in your career, then you know that the CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the most valuable certifications available. Since its introduction in 2002, over a quarter million professionals have achieved Security+ certification, itself a springboard to prestigious certifications like the CASP, CISSP, and CISA.
SecureNinja's Security+ class will prepare your for the SY0-401 certification exam and covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk. Access control, identity management and cryptography are important topics on the exam, as well as selection of appropriate mitigation and deterrent techniques to address network attacks and vulnerabilities. Security concerns associated with cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA are now addressed in the SY0-401 exam.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security. Major organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Booz Allen Hamilton, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Motorola, Symantec, Telstra, Hitachi, Ricoh, Lockheed Martin, Unisys, Hilton Hotels Corp., General Mills, the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines.
- Mitigating threats
- Authentication systems
- Messaging security
- User and role-based security
- Public key infrastructure
- Access security
- Ports and protocols
- Network security
- Wireless security
- Remote access security
- Auditing, logging, and monitoring
- Vulnerability testing
- Organizational security
- Business continuity
Who Would Benefit
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant
- Network Administrator
- IA Technician or Manager
- Early Career Security Professionals
- Those desiring vendor-neutral knowledge of Information Security
Although not a prerequisite the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) Certification is aimed at an IT security professional who has:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in network administration with a focus on security
- Day to day technical information security experience
- Broad knowledge of security concerns and implementation including the topics in the domain list below
- The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended.
CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SY0-401, 6th Edition, Published by Sybex
Career Track & Roles
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Architect
- Network Security Specialist
- Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defense to meet IA technical and management certification requirements
- Chosen by professional staff at Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as CSC, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman
- Updated every 3 years and part of the CompTIA Continuing Education program
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Wireless Security
- Computer Forensics
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Secure Ninja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. (Prometric, VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
CompTIA Security+ Training & Certification Boot Camp Classes
|Oct 19, 2015||Oct 23, 2015||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Oct 19, 2015||Oct 23, 2015||Mon-Fri||Dulles, VA|
|Oct 26, 2015||Oct 30, 2015||Mon-Fri||San Diego, CA|
|Nov 02, 2015||Nov 06, 2015||Mon-Fri||Columbia, MD|
|Nov 03, 2015||Dec 03, 2015||Tue, Thu||Alexandria, VA|
|Nov 07, 2015||Dec 05, 2015||5 Saturdays||Alexandria, VA|
|Nov 16, 2015||Nov 20, 2015||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Nov 16, 2015||Nov 20, 2015||Mon-Fri||Dulles, VA|
|Nov 30, 2015||Dec 04, 2015||Mon-Fri||San Diego, CA|
|Dec 07, 2015||Dec 11, 2015||Mon-Fri||Columbia, MD|
|Dec 14, 2015||Dec 18, 2015||Mon-Fri||Dulles, VA|
|Dec 14, 2015||Dec 18, 2015||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Jan 16, 2016||Feb 13, 2016||5 Saturdays||Alexandria, VA|
|Jan 18, 2016||Jan 22, 2016||Mon-Fri||Dulles, VA|
|Jan 18, 2016||Jan 22, 2016||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Jan 19, 2016||Feb 18, 2016||Tue, Thu||Alexandria, VA|
|Jan 25, 2016||Jan 29, 2016||Mon-Fri||Columbia, MD|
|Feb 01, 2016||Feb 05, 2016||Mon-Fri||San Diego, CA|
|Feb 22, 2016||Feb 26, 2016||Mon-Fri||Alexandria, VA|
|Feb 22, 2016||Feb 26, 2016||Mon-Fri||Dulles, VA|
Contact us for more information
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CompTIA Security+ Training & Certification Boot Camp