The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9) self-paced learning course is presented in a streaming video format and covers the same modules taught in the live course. The student has the flexibility to set their own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits!
- Expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations
- One year access to the official EC-Council e-courseware
- 6 months access to EC-Council's official online lab environment (iLabs) with all tools pre-loaded into platform
- Practice simulators and learning supplements
- CEH exam voucher
This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In short, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
Students going through CEH training will learn
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident
- management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile
- security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
Who Would Benefit
- Security Officers
- Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Professionals
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Information systems and security background
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in networking technologies
CEH v9 Exam Info
- Number of Questions: 125
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: Prometric Prime / VUE / ECCEXAM
CEH training at SecureNinja will properly prepare you for the following exams:
312-50 – Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- 312-99 – Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
DoD Directive 8570.1-M
CEH v9 meets Government and DoD agencies compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570.1-M
The CEH (312-50) Certification can only be taken by students who have completed the EC-Council-authorized training. Note also that members of the U.S. Federal Government may also take the Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA) certification. The CNDA program has been designed especially for the United States Government and military agencies. To achieve the Certified Network Defense Architect Certification, you must pass the CNDA exam 312-99.
US DOD Directive 8570 & Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) The United States of America Department of Defense issued Directive 8570 in 2004 to mandate baseline certifications for all Information Assurance “IA” positions. In February of 2010, this directive was enhanced to include the Certified Ethical Hacker across its Computer Network Defense Categories “CND”.
DOD Directive 8570 as stated by DIAP: DOD Directive 8570.01M Change 2 provides the basis for an enterprise-wide solution to train, certify, and manage the DoD Information Assurance (IA) workforce.
In an effort to keep our base package affordable, the iLearn pricing structure was designed to provide the most amount of training for the least amount of budget. However, we realize that everyone learns differently, so we have added popular upgrade options such as tablets, DVDS, Additional Labs, or physical courseware. Please contact a SecureNinja training representative at 703-535-8600 for more details.