CyberSecurity, Technical Engineer
Responsible for security measures for networks & information.
Senior Software Security Consultant
Location: Alexandria, VA
Type: Contracted Min.
SecureNinja Security Services has an opportunity to help our customers build, manage, and deploy their HP Fortify/WebInspect Software applications more securely across the entire application lifecycle - - free of vulnerabilities that can be exploited by cyber attackers. Responsibilities The responsibilities of a Software Security Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Installing and configuring HP Fortify products onsite for customers
- Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff including developers, architects, and managers.
- Training customer staff on application security and products.
- Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
- Contributing to project planning and other project deliverables.
- Customizing the implementation of HP Fortify's production and test products.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
- Represent technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers.
- Work is conducted mostly at customer sites; extensive travel is required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Technical Bachelor's degree or 6-8 years relative work experience.
- Prior consulting experience desired.
- 5+ years experience in role of software or security consulting.
- 5+ years experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET (C# or VB), or C/C++.
- Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.).
- Experience in developing and/or deploying web applications is strongly desired.
- Experience with multiple operating systems is strongly desired.
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
- Experience in the enterprise security or application security is a plus.
- CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CEH, MCSE/MCITP and SANS certifications are a plus.
- Characteristics The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working with Federal government organizations (DoD, Civilian agencies)
- Be highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities.
- Have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential and will have strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members.
- Be an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
Multiple job opportunities are available some that require you to currently hold or ability to obtain Federal DoD security clearance. (SECRET or better) and some which do not require clearance.
IT/Cybersecurity Instructors Needed Immediately
SecureNinja is currently looking for qualified instructors able to deliver classes across any or all of the below IT and IT Security courses. Weekday and weekend opportunities available out of our Washington, DC area and San Diego, CA training facilities. Instructors should be capable of managing class sizes ranging from 5 to 30 students as well as blended classrooms of in-person and online students.
We offer flexible scheduling and competitive compensation for qualified candidates.
Please reply to [email protected] with your resume with cover letter identifying areas of competence and interests to the attention of Mehr Khan. Director of Operations | www.secureninja.com
Secure Ninja - 901 N. Pitt Street Suite 105 Alexandria, VA 22314
CompTIA A+ Technician
CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst)
CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security
CompTIA Official Cloud+
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
Information System Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
Information Security System Management Professional (ISSMP)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control(CRISC)
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Boot Camp Securing Amazon Web Services
Introduction to Software Assurance Course
JAVA JEE Application Security Course
ITIL Release, Control and Validation Capability
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements Capability
ITIL Service Strategy Lifecycle ITIL
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) PMI AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER (PMI-ACP)
MCSA: Windows 10 Certification
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Certification
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Certification
MCSE: Mobility Certification
MCSA: Cloud Platform Certification
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification
MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development Certification
MCSA: Office 365 Certification
EC COUNCIL Courses
(CEHv10) )Certified Ethical Hacker
(CND) Certified Network Defender
(CHFI)Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
(CCISO) Certified Chief Information Security Officer
(ECSAv10)EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
CCNA - Routing and Switching
CCNP Routing & Switching
CISCO Wireless Network Fundamentals (CWNF)
Advanced Systems & Applications Attack & Defense
Hands-On Mobile Application Security
Exploit Development Boot Camp
Python Training Immersion Course
Hands-on Windows 8 and Server 2012 Security
Advanced Cyber War Bootcamp
Advanced Malware Analysis
4 Day Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Federal Systems In-Depth
4 Day Risk Management Framework for DoD & Intelligence Communities In-Depth
Job Type: Contract