CyberSecurity, Technical Engineer
Responsible for security measures for networks & information.
Senior Software Security Consultant
Location: Alexandria, VA
Type: Contracted Min.
SecureNinja Security Services has an opportunity to help our customers build, manage, and deploy their HP Fortify/WebInspect Software applications more securely across the entire application lifecycle - - free of vulnerabilities that can be exploited by cyber attackers. Responsibilities The responsibilities of a Software Security Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Installing and configuring HP Fortify products onsite for customers
- Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff including developers, architects, and managers.
- Training customer staff on application security and products.
- Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
- Contributing to project planning and other project deliverables.
- Customizing the implementation of HP Fortify's production and test products.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
- Represent technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers.
- Work is conducted mostly at customer sites; extensive travel is required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Technical Bachelor's degree or 6-8 years relative work experience.
- Prior consulting experience desired.
- 5+ years experience in role of software or security consulting.
- 5+ years experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET (C# or VB), or C/C++.
- Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.).
- Experience in developing and/or deploying web applications is strongly desired.
- Experience with multiple operating systems is strongly desired.
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
- Experience in the enterprise security or application security is a plus.
- CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CEH, MCSE/MCITP and SANS certifications are a plus.
- Characteristics The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working with Federal government organizations (DoD, Civilian agencies)
- Be highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities.
- Have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential and will have strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members.
- Be an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
Multiple job opportunities are available some that require you to currently hold or ability to obtain Federal DoD security clearance. (SECRET or better) and some which do not require clearance.
Test Center Administrator
The Test Center Administrator works in a fast paced professional Test Center setting to ensure the integrity of our testing services by proctoring and controlling the computer based test center environment. This will include greeting candidates, verifying candidate identification, monitoring the examination process and maintaining test vendor policies and guidelines. The Test Center Administrator will uphold our standard for integrity by providing clients with a secure and clean testing location that enables our clients to pursue their testing needs in a controlled and comfortable environment.
- Controlling test area by maintaining a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Register candidates for testing
- Monitor candidates as they complete their exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect security of all computer software in Test Center environment
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords when necessary
- Report any occurrences which fall outside company guidelines to corporate management Authorities
- Manage incidents of unacceptable identification or authorization on behalf of clients
- Manage misconduct such as security breaches or inappropriate conduct of candidates
- Ensure test center environment is maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable testing experience.
Education, Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma required, college experience preferred
- One to two years customer service related experience required
- Communicate effectively with the public from a position of authority
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds
- Exposure to Microsoft windows based computer applications
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
This is an 8 hour/day, 40 hour/week position. Must be flexible during days and evenings on various days and times subject to change according to demand of testing
SecureNinja, was founded in 2003 in Alexandria, Virginia by a highly experienced management group averaging over 20 years in the IT training and consulting fields. SecureNinja is an Equal Opportunity Employer Application Procedure: Please reply this posting with resume to Mehr Khan, Director of Operations [email protected] If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via an email invitation. No phone calls please. Application deadline: January 31, 2013
IT Instructors needed immediately
Instructors needed immediately to deliver IT and IT Security training courses. Teach Evenings, Weekends, Weekdays & Live Online. Please reply to [email protected] with your resume with cover letter identifying areas of competence and interests to the attention of Mehr Khan. Director of Operations | www.secureninja.com - Secure Ninja - 901 N. Pitt Street Suite 105 Alexandria, VA 22314
Instructors Needed to teach:
- A+ Technician
- Agile Awareness Training
- CAP (Certified Authorization Professional)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CCNA Security
- CCNP(Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
- CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional)
- CEH v7 (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Certified Scrum Coaching
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified ScrumMaster
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Cloud Security
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
- CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)
- CWSP (Certified Wireless Security Professional)
- Digital Mobile Forensics
- ECHI -- (Certified Incident Handler)
- ECSA (EC Council Certified Security Analyst)
- ECSP (Certified Secure Programmer)
- ECSU Security Awareness
- EDRP (Disaster Recovery Professional)
- ETA Fiber Optics Installer
- ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional)
- ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional)
- ISSMP (Information Systems Security Management Professional)
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Malware Analysis
- MCITP: 2008 Enterprise & Server Administrator
- MCITP: 2008 Server Administrator
- MCITP: Exchange Server 2007
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)
- MCSE 2003 (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCTS and MCITP: Windows 7 Configuration and Desktop Support Technician
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications Development
- MCTS: Active Directory (Server 2008)
- MCTS: Applications (Server 2008)
- MCTS: Exchange Server 2007
- MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development
- MCTS: Share Point 2010
- MCTS: SQL Server 2005
- MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft Project Professional 2003/2007
- Oracle 10G DBA
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Reverse Engineering
- Scrum Team Workshop
- Social Media Security
- Software Security
- SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
- Web App Penetration Testing
Please reply to [email protected] with your resume with cover letter identifying areas of competence and interests to the attention of Mehr Khan. Director of Operations | www.secureninja.com
Secure Ninja - 901 N. Pitt Street Suite 105 Alexandria, VA 22314