MCITP: Server Administrator
The MCITP : Server Administrator certification validates your ability to handle day-to-day management of the server operating system, file structure, and directory services; handle software distribution and updates; monitor servers; provide tier-2 troubleshooting support; support engineering and change-management projects; build and configure servers; implement auditing policy; perform scheduled vulnerability-assessment scans; and monitor logs for firewalls and intrusion-detection systems.
How to Earn Your MCITP: Server Administrator
Candidates earn their MCITP: Server Administrator by passing three required exams.
MCITP Exam 70–640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
MCITP Exam 70–642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
MCITP Exam 70–646: Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Servers
· 9 DVDs featuring live instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio, video and demonstration components
· 12 Months Unlimited Online On-Demand access to Real LIVE Practice-Labs that allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic online live lab environments. Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new hands-on skills by practicing with real software and hardware in real time anywhere at any time.
· Printable Courseware
· Exclusive LearningZone Live Mentor Click for Details (Value at $895) Help whenever you need it! Exclusive LearningZone - Why wait for email support? Chat Live with our Certified Instructors anytime around the clock (24x7)
· Microsoft Authorized MeasureUp Exam Simulations
· Proven technique- Actual Exam Secrets Review
· Exclusive Exam Pass Guarantee
· Free 1 Year Upgrade Policy
Kenneth Mayer - Certified CEH Trainer (CCSI, MCT, CCNP, CCDA) Ken Mayer is a Microsoft Certified Trainer as well as a Certified Ethical Hacker Trainer and Security consultant. He started his career in computer technology in 1980s. He has offered a wide variety of IT training and high level consulting projects for Fortune 500 companies across the United States and Western Europe. He has achieved the Certified Cisco Systems Instructor certification. The CCSI certification involved a two-day lab and observation event held on Cisco in Paris, France Facility. This gave Ken the accreditation to be able to deliver Cisco Authorized Courses as a CCSI. He has taught the full line of Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIP course curriculums, including Cisco's security appliances such as PIX and IDS.