TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development - Visual Basic (EXAM 70-562)
This certification exam measures your ability to develop applications using ASP.NET in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
· Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): ASP.NET Developer 3.5
· Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Enterprise Applications Developer 3.5
Candidates for this exam use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should also have a minimum of one year of experience with the following:
· Database access by using Microsoft ADO.NET classes in the Microsoft .NET Framework
· Web services
· State management
· ASP.NET configuration
· Monitoring Web applications
· Application and page life-cycle management
· Security aspects such as Forms Authentication and membership and roles
· Internet Information Server (IIS)
Candidates should be very familiar with Visual Studio 2005 or later and the .NET Framework classes that are related to ASP.NET and ADO.NET. In addition, candidates should have a good grasp of ASP.NET AJAX.
Get More Information
The experience overall was excellent and I would strongly recommend the training.
Maj General Gilbreth, United States Army, "CEH"Read More Testimonials ...