Course Description & Overview
SecureNinja's CCNA Security (Cisco Certified Network Associate Security) training and certifcation boot camp in Washington, DC prepares you for the ardous Cisco 210-260 IINS exam and focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1).
Working knowledge of the Windows operating system.
This exam tests the candidate's knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
Follow on Course
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|CCNA Security Classes Schedule|
|Sep. 10, 2018||Sep. 14, 2018||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Sep. 10, 2018||Sep. 14, 2018||Live Online||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Online|
|Oct. 06, 2018||Nov. 03, 2018||Alexandria||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Weekend|
|Oct. 06, 2018||Nov. 03, 2018||Live Online||5 Saturdays||OPEN||Online|
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on CCNA Security