WHO WOULD BENEFIT
IT System Administrators, IT Security Professionals
- Students must have administrative rights on a system that meets the following requirements:
- At least Windows 7
- At least 4GB of RAM
- At least 100GB of disk space
- Running VMWare 9.0
- NOTE: We can provide properly configured machines for the class if necessary for an additional fee
- Students should be familiar with using Windows and Linux operating environments and be able to troubleshoot general connectivity and setup issues.
- Students should be familiar with VMware Workstation and be able to create and configure virtual machines.
- Students are recommended to have a high-level understanding of key programming concepts, such as variables, loops, and functions; however, no programming experience is necessary.
- Students will be provided with detailed courseware, detailed lab manuals, and copy/paste notes so that even if the student is not very strong technically they will be able to complete the lab exercises and take notes effectively.
- 5 days
FOLLOW ON COURSES
- Cyber War
Day 1: Dead Box Forensics
- Recovering Deleted Files
- Dealing with steganography
- Dealing with encryption
Day 2: Dynamic Analysis
- Building an analysis environment
- Identifying Malicious Activity
Day 3: Static Analysis
- Building a malware database archive
- Identifying malicious capability
Day 4: Network Traffic Analysis & Network IDS signature development
- PCAP Analysis
- IDS Signature Development
Day 5: Browser Forensics & Memory Analysis
- Mass Injection Analysis
- Charting malware redirection
- Carving executables out of RAM
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing