SecureNinja’s hands-on 4 day course provides participants with a high-level overview of various aspects of Cybersecurity in the context of a modern and Internet-connected environment. Through lecture, hands-on exercises, and group discussion, students will gain a foundational perspective on the challenges of designing a cybersecurity program, implementing secure systems, and other factors needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity solution. Upon completion of this course, each participant will be able to define cybersecurity terminology, compliance requirements, review sample attacks, and gain an understanding of the impact of current threat trends on cybersecurity implementation.
Cybersecurity is one of the hottest issues for today’s Federal and DOD Agencies and commercial organizations. Developed and developing nations, governments, defense departments and industries, and organizations in critical infrastructure verticals are being increasingly targeted by never-ending surges of cyber attacks from criminals and nation-states seeking information, economic or military advantage. The rapidity of the attacks is now so large and their level of sophistication so great, that many organizations are finding it difficult to identify which threats and vulnerabilities pose the greatest risk. They are faced with decisions on how resources should be allocated to ensure that the most likely and potentially damaging attacks are dealt with first. Exacerbating the problem is that most organizations do not have complete understanding of cybersecurity or an organizational approach to dealing with the challenges.
Every student participating in SecureNinja’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals course will receive a certificate for successful participation in the course, which will allow students to claim 40 hours of Continuous Professional Experience for their existing certifications.
Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
Module 2: Cybersecurity Laws, Regulations & Standards
Module 3: Designing with Cybersecurity in Mind
Module 4: Structures for Managing Cybersecurity
Module 5: Special Cybersecurity Topics
Module 6: Final Practical Exam/CAPSTONE Exercise
SecureNinja's class includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
Training above the Rest
This program is delivered in partnership with Lunarline, Inc. All courseware meets all of the elements of the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) for Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Professionals, NSTISSI No. 4011 National Training Standard.
- As opposed to what you find with similar training offered by many competitors, our Information Assurance Training Courseware has been evaluated and certified by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS). We continually update and enhance our courseware in order to stay current and as a part of our ISO 9001 process.
- Our instructors are only certified to teach our courses after they have demonstrated real life experience and then after having been through the coursework themselves. We ensure you have the best possible training possible.
- We have a passion for training everyone that wants to learn or needs to know Information Assurance or Cyber Security. Our customers consistently rate our courses as the best Information Assurance, C&A, Cyber Security, and Government sponsored courses they have taken. We alone cannot tackle all the cyber security issues and threats – but we can help train the US workforce to better identify, respond, mitigate, and recover from the ongoing and ever-changing attacks.
- We are experts in Information Assurance and Cyber Security – all of our instructors also support customers and deal with the same issues as you do in the ever-changing arena of cyber security and the information security landscape. Our approach to training is not purely academic, we understand the varying degree of knowledge and experience of our students, the many faces of the threat environment, as well as the plethora of compliance issues. We tailor our courses to the audience. We not only understand “one size does not fit all,” we live it. We provide lessons learned and the “how to” that comes from real hands-on practical implementation. Our coursework and class exercises prepare our students to succeed.
- We are a well established, respected, and award winning Information Assurance / Cyber Security company providing training, consulting, and solutions. We have been successfully providing security program and security engineering support for some the largest and most successful Federal, DoD, IC, and Fortune 500 customers in the world.
- IT and generalized training and consulting companies may be able to help train you on how to build a web server, but don’t rely on them to provide in-depth training on how to secure it or ask them to provide specialized IA and cyber security training. Information Assurance and Cyber Security training is not something you can take lightly – we don’t take it lightly either.
We will tailor our Information Assurance and Cyber Security Training Modules to your specific IA, Component, and Cyber Security requirements:
- U.S. Army Specific materials that include APMS, AR 25-2, AR 380-5, Army Certificate of Networthiness (CON), Army Gold Master, ACA Scoping Document, Best Business Practices, and any Army specific artifacts.
- U.S. Air Force Specific materials that include: Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), AFI 31-401, AFI 31-501, AFI 33-202, AFI 33-211, AFI 33-204, Air Force ATC, and Air Force specific artifacts.
- U.S. Navy DIACAP Specific Material that includes: ITPR-DON, DON DIACAP Handbook, and Navy Specific Requirements.
- U.S. Marine Corps DIACAP Specific materials.
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Readiness Reviews (SRR), Gold Disk, and Retina.
- COCOM / Joint and external Requirements that include: OMB, DNI, CNSS 1199, CNSS 1253, FISMA, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37, NIST 800-39, ICD 503, DCID 6/3, JFAN 6/3, CJCSI 6510.01E, CENTCOM and SOCOM specific requirements.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing