SecureNinja's five-day intensive training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC and San Diego, CA enables the participants to develop the expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. Participants will also master the best practices for implementing information security controls from all areas of ISO/IEC 27002.
This training is consistent with the good practices of project management established by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
- A project manager or consultant wanting to prepare for and support an organization in the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor who wants to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- The person responsible for the information security or conformity in an organization
- Member of the information security team
- Expert advisor in information technology
- Technical expert wanting to prepare for an information security function or for an ISMS project management function
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in:
- Understanding the application of an Information Security Management System in the ISO/IEC 27001 context
- Mastering the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques allowing effective management of an Information Security Management System
- Understanding the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management and controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Acquiring expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified in ISO/IEC 27001
- Acquiring the expertise necessary to manage a team in implementing the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Developing personal skills and knowledge required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of information security
- Improving the capacity for analysis and decision making in a context of information security management
- ISMS Foundation training or basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 is recommended
- The “ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam is certified by PECB
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully complete the exam
- A 35 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) participation certificate will be issued to participants
- 40 Hours
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center. We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport, and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington DC Metro and Northern Virginia is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
These training courses are only delivered as an onsite format for groups of 5 or more. Our world-class instructors will bring our on-demand turn-key solution directly to you. Contact us now for more details and pricing