Course Description and Overview
E-DRP, or The Disaster Recovery Professional course, teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in disaster recovery principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing a disaster recovery plan. Students will learn how to create a secure network by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to restore a network in the event of a disaster.
- Module 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Module 02: Nature and Causes of Disasters
- Module 03: Emergency Management
- Module 04: Laws and Acts
- Module 05: Business Continuity Management
- Module 06: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Module 07: Risk Management
- Module 08: Facility Protection
- Module 09: Data Recovery
- Module 10: System Recovery
- Module 11: Backup and Recovery
- Module 12: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Module 13: Windows Data Recovery Tools
- Module 14: Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools
- Module 15: Incident Response
- Module 16: Role of Public Services in Disaster
- Module 17: Organizations Providing Services during Disasters
- Module 18: Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Module 19: Case Studies
Who Would Benefit
Network server administrators, firewall administrators, systems administrators, application developers, and IT security officers
Have a prior networking foundation.
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certification exam is 312-76
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
5 days (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.
|EDRP (Disaster Recovery Professional) Classes Schedule|
|Jul. 24, 2023||Jul. 28, 2023||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Jul. 24, 2023||Jul. 28, 2023||Live Online
|Oct. 23, 2023||Oct. 27, 2023||Alexandria||Mon-Fri||OPEN||Bootcamp|
|Oct. 23, 2023||Oct. 27, 2023||Live Online
Not able to attend public scheduled classes? No problem, let us come to you to train your staff on-site on EDRP (Disaster Recovery Professional)
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) certification was created by EC-Council to certify that the IT professional has the necessary knowledge and skills to plan, strategize, implement, and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery in the event of a natural or human-induced disaster that prevents technological infrastructures, critical to organizations, from operating. The EDRP certified professional will secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath.
Yes, the EDRP certification is an advanced level course.
No, the EDRP certification is not an entry level certification.
Studies show that 2 out of 5 businesses don’t have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan and the few that do may potentially have an outdated plan. Regardless of the size of the business, it is still important for a EDRP certified professional to implement a relevant disaster and recovery plan to ensure that businesses are least impacted when a disaster occurs.
Yes, the EDRP certification is a complete vendor neutral certification covering business continuity/disaster recovery techniques and solutions. The certification was developed after a thorough job task analysis and market research showed that businesses are not prepared in the event of a disaster.