EDRP (Disaster Recovery Professional)
Course Description and Overview
E-DRP, or The Disaster Recovery Professional course, teaches you the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in disaster recovery principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing a disaster recovery plan. Students will learn how to create a secure network by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to restore a network in the event of a disaster.
- Module 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Module 02: Nature and Causes of Disasters
- Module 03: Emergency Management
- Module 04: Laws and Acts
- Module 05: Business Continuity Management
- Module 06: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Module 07: Risk Management
- Module 08: Facility Protection
- Module 09: Data Recovery
- Module 10: System Recovery
- Module 11: Backup and Recovery
- Module 12: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
- Module 13: Windows Data Recovery Tools
- Module 14: Linux, Mac and Novell Netware Data Recovery Tools
- Module 15: Incident Response
- Module 16: Role of Public Services in Disaster
- Module 17: Organizations Providing Services during Disasters
- Module 18: Organizations Providing Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Module 19: Case Studies
Who Would Benefit
Network server administrators, firewall administrators, systems administrators, application developers, and IT security officers
Have a prior networking foundation.
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional certification exam is 312-76
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
5 days (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Follow On Courses
SecureNinja Training is the DC’s Area’s #1 Expert IT Training Center . We are conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VA enhancing your training experience and featuring:
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose SecureNinja for your Washington DC Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- SecureNinja is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. ( VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Washington, DC is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.